Wednesday 1 April 2015

Get ready for the 2016 return of "House of Anubis"! Nickelodeon & Viacom Inc. officially announces the news about the hit series.


If you’ve been missing Nickelodeon’s otherworldly live-action telenovela-style series House of Anubis since it’s first-sight-scheduled finale Touchstone of Ra that premiered in June 2013, never fear. The groundbreaking hit mystery show House of Anubis will be hitting the screens in 2016, with a brand new 2 hour long reunion movie!

The series follows a group of teenagers who uncover ancient mysteries in their boarding house Anubis. House of Anubis has been a huge hit all around the world with it's most watched Season 2 episode reaching the number of total 3.5 million viewers. After long discussions going on between the filming crew and Nickelodeon producers, as well as the demands from show's biggest fans on the online social media, on the 31st of March Nickelodeon decided to bring the show back to the screens with a whole new mystery waiting ahead its' teenage viewers.

It's been announced by Hollywood Reporter and Entertainment Weekly that the casting will include show's old actors Brad Kavanagh, Jade Ramsey, Alexandra Shipp, Burkely Duffield, Tasie Lawrence, Klariza Clayton, Eugene Simon, Alex Sawyer, Louisa Connolly-Burnham, as well as the return of Nathalia Ramos, Ana Mulvoy-Ten, Bobby Lockwood and Francis Magee.

The writers are currently working on the movie's script. Can you believe it? Share your thoughts below about what you think of the show returning to the screens next year.

30 comments:

  1. I think this is a cruel joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM GOING TO DIE OF HAPPINESS <3
    CANT WAIT FOR THE RETURN OF ALL MY OTPS <333
    #Fabina

    ReplyDelete
  3. True or not or for the day of the innocent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there Really going to be a Season 4 of House of Anubis or no?

    If there is a Season 4 of House of Anubis coming out soon, then AWESOME!!!

    But if there is no season 4, darn :(

    House of Anubis is Literally my ALL Time Favorite TV show. It'd be awesome if there was a Season 4 only if it were true...and I'm not sure.

    I know it's April Fool's and please don't say anything and trying to trick me into thinking it's true when there's a huge chance it's not. Btw, In my opinion, this one of the more "mean" jokes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a joke...

      Please sign this petition! https://www.change.org/p/nickelodeon-viacom-please-renew-house-of-anubis-for-a-reunion-movie

      Delete
    2. i know this is a joke but would it actually plan on coming back with a season 4 but highly dought it that would come true but who knows am i right ugh!. :(

      Delete
    3. I cried when Nina and Amber left now there back and if it cost 100000 that I'm still paying it. So excited 😃😃😃😃

      Delete
  5. I know it is a joke but it's to bad that they won't have an actual reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. but there is a movie its called house of anbis steppingstones of ra

    ReplyDelete
  7. please tell me there's going to be a other season anyways i know its a joke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know this is for real because my sister told me about this a while ago and I just looked to see if its for real

    ReplyDelete
  9. when is the date of house of anubis season4 coming

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to see Nina Martin in the show and it better be good and if this is a joke or a trick then i'll get house of Anubis viewers go down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is this for real or is this a lie?

    ReplyDelete
  12. finally i get to see fabina back again....hope this is for real

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's a lie trust me everyone's fav. show turns to be a cruel joke you shouldn't believe all this house of Anubis people are cruel they'll do anything to get your attention and bring you down

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should've known it was a lie. Thank you Shaunna Aguon.

      Delete
  14. why would you do this to us? why would you do this to all the fans of this amazing tv show. I thought this was real and it turns out it's a bloody joke. why? do you think this is funny? I got so excited when i saw this and it turns out it's not bloody true. There are probably many people reading this who feel the exact same way as I do. You have upset so many people by doing this. You should be ashamed of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so upset and disgusted by this. Why? Why would you do this? You have probably upset so many people by posting this, getting there hopes up about this and then saying it's an 'april fools joke'. You disgust me. How would you like it if you saw something like this about your favourite tv show. Not nice huh. There are probably people, even children, who have seen this and been so excited and probably not read the comments. They are going to be crushed. I hope senkhara comes and gets you for this. You disgust me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope this isn't a joke I haven't watched HOA for that long but I have watched it so many times I'm in LOVE with it I was really sad when nina and amber left they were my two favourite

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really hope this isn't a joke because I haven't watched HOA for long but now it is literally my life I have watches it twice already season three isn't as good I think cause Nina martin and amber Millington left but I enjoyed the movie I still like to rewatch HOA over and over again I cant get enough!!

    if anybody has any news on this please could you reply ASAP, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Season 4 is coming out 2016 !! Yay ��

    ReplyDelete
  19. Season 4 is coming out 2016 !! Yay ��

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Leave a comment!